Friday, November 19, 2010

This is kinda the wordy blog.

And wordy it will be. Oh, and I haven't written in months. I miss it a lot.

I'm currently into the second semester of college and god, I am hating it a lot. The schedule sucks, the fact that I got sick for a week kind of sucks, and the National Service Training Program sucks. That, by the way, is mandatory for every college student. On the plus side, it's only for a year and I'm halfway through it. But it takes up my Saturdays and I can't go home because of them.

My Monday classes start at 7 am, too. But that's not the worst part. The worst part is that the first class is English. Last semester my English teacher sucked as a teacher. This semester my English teacher is an asshole, and no, I am not exaggerating it.

I missed classes for almost a week, from the 10th to the 15th of November (the 16th was declared a holiday). I got to meet the English teacher back when classes started on the 8th. Unfortunately she wasn't our actual teacher because the list of classes they were to handle weren't finalized yet. When they did, we ended up with this...jackass.

I'm being kind calling him a jackass. At least I'm not saying he's an unmotivated little bitch which he said I was. That's something, saying you know all there is to know about a person after you've been in the same room for an hour and talked for five minutes.

No, he didn't say I was an unmotivated little bitch. It was only implied, which makes it a lot worse. Jackass. Just because my greatest dream is to sit pretty doesn't mean I'm an ungrateful brat who's used to getting what she wants. Just because that's my dream doesn't mean I'm less motivated than the blind kid whose greatest dream is to graduate from college. I don't think like that blind kid, does that make me less motivated? Is it wrong to think long-term? I don't say my greatest dream is to graduate because after that, then what? I'm done with my dream and I can die now? No.

Just because you've taught for 21 years doesn't make you entitled to assume that your students are this and that. You don't have to drag me down to Assville because you live there.

No comments:

Post a Comment