Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm the least stylish person you'll ever know.

I'm stuck in the 90s, and I wasn't even conscious for most of it.

This is what I wore yesterday. I call this my sick costume.



See them in all their unedited glory.

That's a French Connection hoodie dress thing that I slap on top of whatever I'm wearing when I have to go somewhere and I don't feel like changing. And those are the Dr. Martens boots with the normal laces, as promised.



Also, a few things I got from my awesome mom:


I have no idea if they're real Tory Burch flats, but I don't really care much because they're really fun to wear. Mom bought these for school, anyway. Also, nobody around here knows who Tory Burch is. Kinda sad.

That's a pretty iconic design known around the world, but not around here. Whatever.


It's the Bottega Veneta Intrecciato design, and God knows how many copies of the you can find here. I'll give you a hint: So many that if I lugged that around, people would think I bought that off a cheapskate boutique down the road. You know, those boutiques that sell Coach copies with the Gucci logo, or the LV copies with the frayed stitches, or the iconic YSL muse with the Burberry fabric. Those kinds of cheapskate boutiques.

I can't care less for the authenticity of the Tory Burch flats, but I care a lot for bags. I care for them so much that you wouldn't catch me dead with a copy. Sorry.

That's pretty much all I have to say now. Mom bought herself a YSL Tribute from a seller who had no idea how much those really are, and I hope I get it soon enough. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment