Sunday, August 22, 2010

On the 11th day to the -ber months

Dear Christmas,

Please keep the I'M BURNING!!!! heat away.

I wish this year's -ber months would be a lot cooler. It kind of sucks that all this country has is a hot season and a wet season. I hate it when it's hot and I hate it when it's wet. Awesome.

Hopefully the -ber months would be cold with just a little drizzle. Or something. I just hate it when I walk outside and I'm drenched because I am either sweating or walking in the rain. Come on. Be coooold.

That is all. I'm thinking I should learn how to make shoes. I find the shoes in shoe stores pretty boring and even if I don't, they're usually not my size.

PS. This is what I currently want:


Thank Jane Aldridge for me wanting those shoes so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment